Oh yes indeedy the press are starting to get it - read on

carlitocool said:
I really don't get all this topple Utd bullshit. The have years of history we don't. Fact

Er what are you on about? You 'fact' doesn't make any sense. If you mean, which i think you do, that United have had more success since, say 1980 than you are of course correct. And, of course, this is something we want to achieve by, indeed, becoming the BEST. Whats your point?

carlitocool said:
I really don't get all this topple Utd bullshit. The have years of history we don't. Fact

meehancourtmain_463000a.jpg

this tit man albert morgan for the rags, i hope it comes back too haunt him, but this is the thing i have been harping on about on here for weeks, city are too nice a club, their nice to the opposition of the day, their nice to the media, their nice to the opposition fans giving them a base to cheer them on in the stadium, their nice to every idiot who wants too slag us off, i just wish city would wake up? i really hope when that lot come to city that they will remember what they did at the swamp they really are the most undesirable basterds to ever be associated with football?

Those are good articles by Oliver Kay and James Lawton, but the latter can't be right when he says that, "Cook remains generally popular with City fans"
I genuinely hope they are right about the commitment to Mancini. Mourinho would not throw men forward any more than Mancini did, who learnt to coach under safe Sven. I think if he had better quality full backs, RM would release his wingers to get forward more. Bellamy had to cover Garrido more than he would if we had a quality LB.

I like James Lawton he is generally the voice of reason when it comes to sporting matters and is not prone to rash sun-esque headlines. He makes the odd mistake (we are all human afterall) but the articles are generally a good analysis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.