OJ Simpson dead

If Ian Botham had done it, he’d have led them on a much better car chase, fuelled by shredded wheat,all the way from Lands End to John O’ Groats
He'd of been caught out sooner by the wicket authorities, taking em on a spin like that over so many boundaries.

I'll get me coat...

LydYIIp.jpeg

ESPN's superb 10 hr documentary covering the career, the murder trial and post trial downfall of the Juice.
Starting on Monday 22nd April 2024 (10:00 AM & 19:00 PM repeated daily)

All six parts showing each day every day on Sky Docs HD, Ch #188 for Virgin Media customers (UK)

Edit: Part 3 - 4 shown on 24th - 25th April has a viewer discretion warning due to the showing of graphic crime scene photo's.

Last edited:
I was driving home a few days ago and the 5pm news came on, and I was astonished to hear two Americans being interviewed defending him. One woman said he came across as a decent chap, the other said other said something similar. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Thick as fuckin treacle.
He could come across as a decent chap, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a murdering ****!

Keep tap dancing, Jack!

Everybody can see you dancing around what you said about Black people "delirious with joy".

You just look dumb the more you avoid explaining your PoV.
There’s only one of us rolling around in the muck, Big Boy, and your previous is shining through brightly.

A nice PC reporter trying to do her job…

Guilty as sin, but dancing for joy. One might even say delirious! And, plenty more where that came from!!

Hahaha! Keep rolling in that muck, dude!

There’s only one of us rolling around in the muck, Big Boy, and your previous is shining through brightly.

A nice PC reporter trying to do her job…

Guilty as sin, but dancing for joy. One might even say delirious! And, plenty more where that came from!!

Hahaha! Keep rolling in that muck, dude!

What an ironic riposte! Not only did anyone not look "delirious" (I think you need to look up that definition), you never gave me the reason why some Black people celebrated back then.

At no point did I say 'have you any proof that Black people celebrated'! No, cos I didn't, but I could see both sides of the result.

I ask you, yet again. WHY since you live in these social circles, did Black people celebrate since I'm so wrong in what I said? You're, obviously, closer to the whole thing than I as you want to express.

It's such a simple question and I can't count the number of hoops you've jumped through!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.