OJ Simpson dead

Absolutely pathetic.

Have your work cut out trying to educate that lot.
Odd thing is, kids who were normally thoughtful and careful when analyzing difficult ideas and able to make subtle & nuanced interpretations of things left those skills behind in the rush to celebrate "getting away with one this time."

Started watching the OJ doc on Disney Plus. You could tell he was a narcissistic prick from a very young age.

Won the 1968 Heisman Trophy and became the first player to rush for over 2,000 yards in a season. Voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Those achievements should be his epitaph but of course no one will remember him for anything other than Turning his ex wife into a pez dispenser.
Fixed.

Odd thing is, kids who were normally thoughtful and careful when analyzing difficult ideas and able to make subtle & nuanced interpretations of things left those skills behind in the rush to celebrate "getting away with one this time."

Sums up everything that's wrong with the US and A in a nutshell.

Rather see a psychotic, possessive bully savagely murder 2 innocent people and walk free. Just so they can have one over the police. Makes my blood boil.

I should feel happy at his passing but I've watched too many documentaries on this case and it's just re-ignited the injustice and hatred I have for him. Closely followed by my dislike of the jurors and their lack of backbone and moral compass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.