OK it is on! I am itk here. Cristiano Ronaldo

Lark Lane Blue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
The guy is a twunt of the first order.

He can NEVER be a City player.

An odious,cheating,diving,obnoxious,arrogant self-obsessed showpony who stands for absolutely everything I detest about THEM.

Like the Terminator-he cannot be reasoned with,he cannot be bargained with...no matter what shirt,he will always be the same.
A total twat.

No matter what he does on the pitch-Like devils-incarnate Neville and Keane he could NEVER,EVER be accepted in a City shirt,no matter what.

I could not agree more.

he is an arrogant knob hed but ibra is supposed to be a first class tosser aswell and a lot of ppl like the look of him . if you wont have wankers that would be fuckin off like 90% of the market. ihope we get tevez tho seems to fall in the 10% doesnt seem to give a shit where he plays aslong as he plays.

What a poor effort. It was just lazy. At least try.
doh.gif

That was the worst attempt I have ever seen at WUMing (sp.?), and that is not hyperbole.
The absolute worst.
2funny.gif

And would you look at that, he moves to Real because I quote - "Whoever has money will get him".

Before you guys accuse me of Wumming, look at the facts.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the way things have gone down, and I really want to be a member here. Please forgive me and unban my old account. Please. I am a MCFC fan through and through and I only went by what my source told me. Ronaldo wanted out, Fergie wanted money. That made us a top candidate in the running for him. As... You know, we have money.

Look at my quote:

MCFC From Down Undah said:
Ok guys, let us make a deal.

I have done nothing wrong. So let us do this. If Ronaldo doesn't leave United by August, ban me. If he does, I want apologies. Whoever has money will have him. It is just whether or not we want to buy him. He could even end up at Chelsea.

Please unban me, I love city. :(

MCFCDOWNUNDAH said:
And would you look at that, he moves to Real because I quote - "Whoever has money will get him".

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the way things have gone down, and I really want to be a member here. Please forgive me and unban my old account. Please. I am a MCFC fan through and through and I only went by what my source told me. Ronaldo wanted out, Fergie wanted money. That made us a top candidate in the running for him. As... You know, we have money.

Look at my quote:

I have done nothing wrong. So let us do this. If Ronaldo doesn't leave United by August, ban me. If he does, I want apologies. Whoever has money will have him. It is just whether or not we want to buy him. He could even end up at Chelsea.

i would but you seem a dick.
what do you all think? shall we ban the dick?

de niro said:
MCFCDOWNUNDAH said:

Look at my quote:

It will be a busy summer so I want to remain here. Any City fan must and why ban a fellow supporter when he was right?

de niro said:
MCFCDOWNUNDAH said:

Look at my quote:

Ban him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.