Ok, now that im Unbanned, my thoughts on the spuds game.....

Alright, so i recieved a 1 week ban for bad-mouthing spuds..(Thanks De Niro..)

but now im back, so..My thoughts because im special....

1. Adebayor is turning into his old self again..Lazy, no desire to run, no hunger..

2. Crouch should be banned from football, i cant stand that lanky bastard and spuds pumping the ball up to him so he can score with his head..

3. Speaking of heads, spurs players have the wierdest heads ever! Kaboul = Fucken olive shaped..King = Fucken egg shaped and don't get me started on gomes'

4. Bale now officially wins the trophy of ol' big ears.

5. 'Arry can run despite being 142 years old.

You really should keep up fella.

That all mattered last week.

Move along nothing to read here ;-)

1337 said:
Alright, so i recieved a 1 week ban for bad-mouthing spuds..(Thanks De Niro..)

but now im back, so..My thoughts because im special....needs

1. Adebayor is turning into his old self again..Lazy, no desire to run, no hunger..

2. Crouch should be banned from football, i cant stand that lanky bastard and spuds pumping the ball up to him so he can score with his head..

3. Speaking of heads, spurs players have the wierdest heads ever! Kaboul = Fucken olive shaped..King = Fucken egg shaped and don't get me started on gomes'

4. Bale now officially wins the trophy of ol' big ears.

5. 'Arry can run despite being 142 years old.

Im sat here with Fail piccies, Mallard piccies and classic poetry ready to go............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.