Ok, now that im Unbanned, my thoughts on the spuds game.....

ramsdale4 said:
de niro said:
i sent you a pm to ask you to calm it, you then posted more shit, i banned you only for a week as i'm nice, you however re registered using another username which i thought was a little cheeky, so much so i am going to ban you again only this time for a month. feel free to seek a permanent ban whenever you choose.

Bit harsh I think. Some need to lighten up.

really? so you think posting about plane crashes is ok? i thought i was lenient first time round.
many a mod would have seen him off permenantly.

for him then not to accept that small ban and re-sign up was pushing it somewhat if you ask me.

de niro said:
ramsdale4 said:
Bit harsh I think. Some need to lighten up.

really? so you think posting about plane crashes is ok? i thought i was lenient first time round.

for him then not to accept that small ban and re-sign up was pushing it somewhat if you ask me.

Jobsworth......... de niro out

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
de niro said:

Jobsworth......... de niro out

De Niro out! Franny in!

Didn't know about his previous offence, but he was already punished for that. I still maintain that a months ban for this thread is still a bit harsh. Im no mod though, and fair play De Niro, you do a good job so you do what you have to do.

1337 said:
Alright, so i recieved a 1 week ban for bad-mouthing spuds..(Thanks De Niro..)

but now im back, so..My thoughts because im special....

1. Adebayor is turning into his old self again..Lazy, no desire to run, no hunger..

2. Crouch should be banned from football, i cant stand that lanky bastard and spuds pumping the ball up to him so he can score with his head..

3. Speaking of heads, spurs players have the wierdest heads ever! Kaboul = Fucken olive shaped..King = Fucken egg shaped and don't get me started on gomes'

4. Bale now officially wins the trophy of ol' big ears.

5. 'Arry can run despite being 142 years old.

Talkin of Bale..............

2hx9gra.jpg
Gareth bale

21od5b9.jpg
Galen bale

samharris said:
1337 said:
Alright, so i recieved a 1 week ban for bad-mouthing spuds..(Thanks De Niro..)

1. Adebayor is turning into his old self again..Lazy, no desire to run, no hunger..

2. Crouch should be banned from football, i cant stand that lanky bastard and spuds pumping the ball up to him so he can score with his head..

3. Speaking of heads, spurs players have the wierdest heads ever! Kaboul = Fucken olive shaped..King = Fucken egg shaped and don't get me started on gomes'

Talkin of Bale..............

2hx9gra.jpg
Gareth bale

21od5b9.jpg
Galen bale

Class

1337 said:
fuck me, people have no humor on this site..do you guys just sit infront of your pc and frown all day?

dictionary; 1. the quality of being funny
2. Also called sense of humour the ability to appreciate or express that which is humorous
3. situations, speech, or writings that are thought to be humorous..

Nope.... none of the above apply to you....ta ra.

de niro said:
1337 said:
Alright, so i received a 1 week ban for bad-mouthing spuds..(Thanks De Niro..)

3. Speaking of heads, spurs players have the weirdest heads ever! Kaboul = Fucken olive shaped..King = Fucken egg shaped and don't get me started on games'

i sent you a pm to ask you to calm it, you then posted more shit, i banned you only for a week as i'm nice, you however re registered using another username which i thought was a little cheeky, so much so i am going to ban you again only this time for a month. feel free to seek a permanent ban whenever you choose.
Now that really is 1337 (geek talk for cool).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.