OK OK .....

I'm from middleton & sit in block 234, I know everyone says the north stands the library but there are quite a few of us who try to get the atmos going in there, we just need more people to throw off their inhibitions of singing & chanting in front of the young uns, after all we need to get the kids at it otherwise it will be like a library in future years

ellibb said:
I'm from middleton & sit in block 234, I know everyone says the north stands the library but there are quite a few of us who try to get the atmos going in there, we just need more people to throw off their inhibitions of singing & chanting in front of the young uns, after all we need to get the kids at it otherwise it will be like a library in future years

Well said. I always feel a bit self conscious singing when no one around is, but I still do it!

ellibb said:

Well said. I always feel a bit self conscious singing when no one around is, but I still do it!

Rushton121 said:
ellibb said:
lets get it over with........just joined bluemoon after spending the last 12 months or so being entertained by you load of headcases.

I know king ralph & johnmc and finally decided to get involved rather than being passive (I said PASSIVE not massive)

so go on then, get it over with - RAG, RAG, RAG, RAG.......

i never get this bit....why spend a year reading a forum without joining? or is it just me?

welcome :)

You'll find a lot of people use this forum as an information point to keep upto date with all things city, i know loads who do the this. The only reason i signed up was to try and find a schalke ticket, and now i'm close to being addicted (proof being that i'm on here at stupid o'clock).

Rushton121 said:
ellibb said:
lets get it over with........just joined bluemoon after spending the last 12 months or so being entertained by you load of headcases.

I know king ralph & johnmc and finally decided to get involved rather than being passive (I said PASSIVE not massive)

i never get this bit....why spend a year reading a forum without joining? or is it just me?

I spent 3 or 4 years just poppin in for a laugh

Rushton121 said:
ellibb said:

I spent 3 or 4 years just poppin in for a laugh

u2fme2 said:
i smell, ANOTHER RAG ALERT

2emljqo.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.