Ok seriously am sorry for pissing people off

Carling

I will not post a lot from now on and i will keep my personal life to myself as i feel am being laughed at not with also bet it was better without Carling!.

Carling mate.

Whilst it's been fun reading about you and your lovely social life,your lovely girl and your love of wanking over a scum top maybe reigning it in a wee bit would be good.

Start threads by all means but maybe just contribute to others a bit more.

BimboBob said:
Carling mate.

Whilst it's been fun reading about you and your lovely social life,your lovely girl and your love of wanking over a scum top maybe reigning it in a wee bit would be good.

Taken aboard but everyone is saying am a rag, am a blue i promise you!.

Carling said:
BimboBob said:
Carling mate.

You know what? I may just believe that you're a Blue. I'm just not sure it's City blue.

Cheesy said:
Carling said:
BimboBob said:
Carling mate.

You know what? I may just believe that you're a Blue. I'm just not sure it's City blue.
It is a city blue i no were your coming from as i live on the wirral but travel to City games when i can.

everyone on here has been called a rag at some point, stop being so deep and chill or maybe people will start believing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.