OK so we won . . . . ..

threadkiller

and i am over the blue moon. it was a good, well worked team performance, but for all those who say you never hear anything from the Hughes out camp when we win . . . . . .Hughes out!

i still don't believe he is the manager for us, and i still think he needs to go.

threadkiller said:
and i am over the blue moon. it was a good, well worked team performance, but for all those who say you never hear anything from the Hughes out camp when we win . . . . . .Hughes out!

i still don't believe he is the manager for us, and i still think he needs to go.

threadkiller said:

Fair enough. One result doesn't change everything. But I've held my ground since the beginning: we should judge him at the end of this season. He's right when he says all this talk of relegation is "hysterical". Think how good Robinho has been and imagine two more players of his quality in the team plus a couple of battlers, which is roughly what's gonna come in January by all accounts.

threadkiller said:

no explanation why.......just a "he needs to go" bollocks.......get a grip............

No one win doesn't mean that things are perfect. It would have been no surprise if Hughes had been sacked by now. The facts are though that the owners are apparently willing to give Hughes time. I really hope that they are rewarded and Hughes is a great success so that in a years times we can laugh (in the nicest sense) at such threads.

The buggers though will probably lose at Blackburn.

threadkiller said:

On eSwallow does not make a Summer but credit where it is Due well done Mark & the Lads

Blue Mooner said:
Only six points off 7th in the league now, sorry, that's far too positive thinking.

And if it wasn't for the usual suspects playing we'd have (at least) 9-12 more points than we do now. They play average today against a clogging front-line and it's back to blue-tinted as usual. "Oh, look, he managed to run for 25 yards" and that stands out so much it gets mentioned...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.