Ok, so who elses season ticket seat has been sold?

Good news :)

Got my ST seats. Told me they need to iron out problems with new system.

Queue was about a hundred long. But halved when a steward announced it was season tickets only.

Felt a bit sorry for the city card holder behind me who had been to all the uefa games and the shit that was the Fa cup tie.

I can only imagine the rush on Monday when untaken season seats go on sale :S

MonsallBlue said:
My brother in law and nephew have seats in North stand. He phoned up to buy them last night and was told they have been sold!!

Now, I am off to stadium bo this morning to collect mine and I do hope I am not going to be disappointed. Would buy online but I live so close petrol would be cheaper than the online booking fee :)

Anyone else had their seat sold ? Other than the poor south stand people who have no choice.

that's pathetic, another blunder from the ticket office, i was gonna get mine saturday when the rush had gone but now i'm gonna try this minute just to be safe, they better of not sold my seat!!!!!!!!!

MonsallBlue said:
My brother in law and nephew have seats in North stand. He phoned up to buy them last night and was told they have been sold!!

Now, I am off to stadium bo this morning to collect mine and I do hope I am not going to be disappointed. Would buy online but I live so close petrol would be cheaper than the online booking fee :)

Anyone else had their seat sold ? Other than the poor south stand people who have no choice.

i dont see how they have been sold, u got til sunday nite

msix said:
MonsallBlue said:

anything is possible with our ticket office.

msix said:
MonsallBlue said:

Maybe the person on the phone made a mistake. Told bro in law to go in person to ticket office and see whats what. But he says he doesnt want to deal with them again and is considering giving up his tickets next season.

I think this ticket sales update thing came at the wrong time.

MonsallBlue said:

If that is true there is no way that the ticket office will not honor him with his seats, providing he contacts them before sunday nite.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
MonsallBlue said:

that's pathetic, another blunder from the ticket office, i was gonna get mine saturday when the rush had gone but now i'm gonna try this minute just to be safe, they better of not sold my seat!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Just got through and got me tickets, thankfully they didn't sell my seat!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonsallBlue said:
msix said:
MonsallBlue said:

Maybe the person on the phone made a mistake. Told bro in law to go in person to ticket office and see whats what. But he says he doesnt want to deal with them again and is considering giving up his tickets next season.

I think this ticket sales update thing came at the wrong time.

i really dont understand the logic

why would he consider giving up his season tickets, he only has to deal with the ticket office once a year for the season ticket...or like me i just send my form off and get a ticket back so i never deal with ticket office...the time i have had to deal with the ticket office (i.e. yesterday) i have had no problems whatsoever on the website or by phone

why would he cut his nose off to spite his face, just as we are embarking on a roller-coaster journey

shadygiz said:
I bought my ticket online yesterday, however, when i logged in with my membership number it didnt give me the option of my ST seat....i checked the seating plan and it indicated block 111 unavailable....so i bought a seat in 211 to make sure i got one

then i rang customer services and asked if my ST seat was taken, explained that it didnt give me the option on my ST seat, she went away and 2 mins later came back having switched my 211 ticket to my ST seat in 111 ;)

Did you click on the Cup Game tab? I didn't at first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.