OK then.5 in 5 out.

out
Garrido
Toure
Sylvinho
Vieira
RSC (purely because of injuries but then we'd have a better chance of signing Messi than selling him!)

In
Ozil
Torres
Maicon
Lahm
Jagielka

Out
RSC
Sylvinho
Toure
Vieira

In
Young players with big potentials, with a couple of big name signings thrown in. Let's buy the next world beaters, not ones that have made it and their motivations be suspect.

ono said:
Out

Swp
Richards
Petrov
Ned
Garrido

In

Hleb
Toure
Vargas
Banega
A good right back, would love it to be Maicon but i doubt it will be.

I would love it if we got Hleb, one of the best dribblers I've seen, great energy, and creative. He would be realistic to get aswell.

Mancio said:
out :

bellamy
SWP
RSC
garrido
petrov

in :

ibrahimovic
Moussa sissoko
fernandes
poli
kroos

Errr Bellamy out? That would be a kick in the teeth for a player who has worked his socks off for us and not done a bad job. Why do people not like him??

Out:

Robinho
Petrov
Bojinov
Caicedo
Benjani

In:

Boateng
Vargas
Joe Cole
Ibrahimovic (if you involve Robinho in a swap suddenly he's a kinda realistic transfer not a Messi-type dream)
Yaya Toure

Ibra and Yaya might be doubtful if we don't get 4th though. Well, certainly Ibra.

I'm gonna risk the wrath of a lot of Bluemooners but my 5 to leave are:Given,Toure,Barry,De Jong and Adebayor.My 1st 11 would be:1,any keeper that would command his area and occaisionally come off his line ,LB,Lescott,CB Kjaer,CB,Subotic,RB,Onuaha,LM,Bellamy,DM,Kompany,AM,Robinho,RM,Robben,ST,Higuian,ST,Tevez.

Mancio said:
out :

bellamy
SWP
RSC
garrido
petrov

in :

ibrahimovic
Moussa sissoko
fernandes
poli
kroos

Bellamy..our player of the season is gonna be him or Tevez..! Have you ever watched a game..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.