OK then.5 in 5 out.

MagicMikel said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
but it must be boring watching you get nowhere near city this season

no were as in 2 defeats in 17 league games?
wins over chelsea united city (x2)
great draws at arsenal and chelsea
last 32 in europe, remind me where you guys where in that cup :/

doesnt matter haha we got to the quarters last season :) when did you get that far?

weve beat chelsea twice this year and by the way you didnt beat chelsea twice this year you drew 3-3 at their place and i dnt think u got out from the scum either. and just look at the league table sonny

MagicMikel said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
and who do you support

Everton, and i dispise steven gerrard more than you could ever imagine, but realisticly lets face it he would never in a million years join city.
Barry won't sign for City,liverpool want him.Tevez wont sign for City liverpool and scum want him.We've heard it all before.Just fuck off.You're envious,it's understandable.You'd do the same as us.I've had enough of you self-pitying turds now.I used to like everton and had a lot of respect for them,especially in the mid 80s when they broke the established "top boys".Now it's the beginings of our turn for some success,all we are met with is disdain and vitriol.Before anybody says "You've not done it by youth policy or good management",so what?After all the shit we've had to put up with for the last 30 years,we deserve it,no matter how,where or why.

A thread about our possible targets and exits this summer, that should have no interest or relevance to any other supporters, has become - what a f***ing suprise - a City vs Everton debate again.

Doesnt matter what is said, they automatically come out the loser because its a City site so, by default, they are sad internet-warrior WUMs.

Have genuine sympathy for the mods on here who have to deal with this crap.
I guess all we can do is - as a collective - ignore them and carry on the threads as if they're not present.

Had to mention them of course in this post to make this suggestion. But from now on...I'm done with them.

Two days before the game I came on here and stated that I genuinely loathed Evertonians because - unlike rags or Liverpool fans - they are entirely incapable of being magnaminous in victory and, should they win, they'd be gloating relentlessly. I said, in short, that they had no class.
A bluenose called Sid took umbrage to this and even suggested I was being racist for generalizing about Evertonians. Sid, if you should ever read this, you had me on the ropes pal....but my God I've been proved correct ten-fold. Your supporters are truly truly pathetic.
I hate Everton as much as I hate United or Liverpool. But with the other two I have (very) begrudging respect. For Everton I have no respect whatsoever. Not because of the Lescott debacle. Or Moyes. But because the fans are - and will always be - an absolute disgrace.

ideal?

hamsik. ibrahimovich. silva. de rossi. maicon.

realistic-ish?

hamsik. balotelli. di maria. gago. boateng.

I'd say arteta but I'd prefer someone younger, and signing him would only give our scouse friends another excuse to spend more time on here. and I don't think we need one more whining scouser to proclaim that the money has gone to our heads, or that we have suddenly become 'arrogant' and 'deluded'.

some of us were always arrogant and deluded. it's called partisanship. banter. fandom. the product of a unhealthy obsession, maybe, but at least we are obsessed by our own club.

Lucky Toma said:
A thread about our possible targets and exits this summer, that should have no interest or relevance to any other supporters, has become - what a f***ing suprise - a City vs Everton debate again.

Doesnt matter what is said, they automatically come out the loser because its a City site so, by default, they are sad internet-warrior WUMs.

Have genuine sympathy for the mods on here who have to deal with this crap.
I guess all we can do is - as a collective - ignore them and carry on the threads as if they're not present.

Had to mention them of course in this post to make this suggestion. But from now on...I'm done with them.

Two days before the game I came on here and stated that I genuinely loathed Evertonians because - unlike rags or Liverpool fans - they are entirely incapable of being magnaminous in victory and, should they win, they'd be gloating relentlessly. I said, in short, that they had no class.
A bluenose called Sid took umbrage to this and even suggested I was being racist for generalizing about Evertonians. Sid, if you should ever read this, you had me on the ropes pal....but my God I've been proved correct ten-fold. Your supporters are truly truly pathetic.
I hate Everton as much as I hate United or Liverpool. But with the other two I have (very) begrudging respect. For Everton I have no respect whatsoever. Not because of the Lescott debacle. Or Moyes. But because the fans are - and will always be - an absolute disgrace.
You were being racist against evetonians and as I speak/type ,a letter is on it's way to you from a no win-no fee solicitor demanding compensation for hurt feelings.Quick Lucky Toma,make your way over to liverpool and trip up on the pavement and get in a counter-claim.

OUT
swp
toure
de jong
rsc
bellamy

IN
Chelleni
yaya toure
yassine chichiaui(sp)
D Villa
sneider
maicon

Lucky Toma said:
Hahaha well at least I THINK he was accusing me of racism.
The guy seemed very determined to show that the house he was robbing had a dictionary in it. But amongst all the five-syllable words was definitely the word 'racism'.
That's not just racism Lucky Toma.That's also the "ism" that labels people as thick.I hope you've got deep pockets.Seriously though,my thread's been hijacked by some thieving scouse gyppos.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 am --<br /><br />
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Lucky Toma said:
Hahaha well at least I THINK he was accusing me of racism.
The guy seemed very determined to show that the house he was robbing had a dictionary in it. But amongst all the five-syllable words was definitely the word 'racism'.
That's not just racism Lucky Toma.That's also the "ism" that labels people as thick.I hope you've got deep pockets.Seriously though,my thread's been hijacked by some thieving scouse gyppos.
Oh.You've also accused them of being thieves.See you in court fella,see you in court.Then again,so have I.Ring me before you go.Want to know what you're wearing.Wouldn't want to clash.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Everyone suspects Bob will make changes in the summer.What 5 players would you like to leave and which 5 would you like to join?

IN:
Jovetic
Joe Cole
Torres
Maicon
Yaya Toure

OUT:
Richards
RSC
Petrov
Robinho
Vieira
Sylvinho
Garrido
Taylor
and all 7 players out on loan
etc

BACK: Hart
BENCH: Given

Therefore, my team would be:

------------------Hart---------------
Maicon--Kompany--Lescott--Bridge
------------------Yaya--------------
---Cole---------Jovetic----Bellamy--
-----------Tevez------Torres--------

Bench from / squad:
Given Kolo Onuoha Zabaleta DeJong Barry Ireland A.Johnson SWP Adebayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.