Kelvin Etuhu - £500k
Shaleum Logan - £500k
Jo - £5M
Felipe Caicedo - £3M
Onuoha - £3M

= 27 Million raised

Loans

Ibrahim
Robinho (top European side in exchange for one of their players)
Nimely
Gonzalez
Boyota
Cunningham

In

Balotelli - £25M
Milner - £15M + Ireland<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:45 am --<br /><br />I really think Robinho will probably end up at Inter or AC on loan, lots of fellow Brazilians there. If he goes to AC we could get Ronaldinho on loan in exchange (shirt sales).

Nah Ronaldinho is past it, we have enough players to boost shirt sales! They players need to decide whether they mind being part of a squad rotation system or they want to play every week. If it is latter then we need to get them out quickly.

mcfc83 said:
Nah Ronaldinho is past it, we have enough players to boost shirt sales! They players need to decide whether they mind being part of a squad rotation system or they want to play every week. If it is latter then we need to get them out quickly.
no more brazilians for a while please.... the curse of elano still lives on

des hardi said:
mcfc83 said:
no more brazilians for a while please.... the curse of elano still lives on

Shame I still have a soft spot for Elano :(.

I would not sell Ireland though.

SambaStyle said:
Man City 'firesale'

Javier Garrido - £2M
Wayne Bridge - £5M
Stephen Ireland - £8M
Kelvin Etuhu - £500k
Shaleum Logan - £500k
Jo - £5M
Felipe Caicedo - £3M
Onuoha - £3M

= 27 Million raised
I'd only sell Bridge as he's the wrong age and not likely to improve, the rest should be sent out on loan for a season, somewhere harsh without the comforts of home like Russia or Birmingham

des hardi said:
mcfc83 said:

no more brazilians for a while please.... the curse of elano still lives# on

His recommendation of Nery Castillo still causes me sleepless nights.

How's he getting on in Turkey?

Boff said:
SambaStyle said:
Man City 'firesale'

Javier Garrido - £2M
Wayne Bridge - £5M
Stephen Ireland - £8M
Kelvin Etuhu - £500k
Shaleum Logan - £500k
Jo - £5M
Felipe Caicedo - £3M
Onuoha - £3M

= 27 Million raised
I'd only sell Bridge as he's the wrong age and not likely to improve, the rest should be sent out on loan for a season, somewhere harsh without the comforts of home like Russia or Birmingham

Your valuations of these plkayers are very low

Javier Garrido - £4M
Wayne Bridge - £7M
This puts Lescott in direct competiotion with kolarov for LB- could solve some problems that

Stephen Ireland - £15M or Part Exchange with Milner

Kelvin Etuhu - Cash Converters

Shaleum Logan - £500k

Jo - LOAN TO PREM CLUB FOR EXPERIENCE WITH CLAUSES

Felipe Caicedo - LOAN TO PREM CLUB FOR EXPERIENCE WITH CLAUSES

Onuoha - LOAN TO PREM CLUB FOR EXPERIENCE WITH CLAUSES

SambaStyle said:
If he goes to AC we could get Ronaldinho on loan in exchange (shirt sales).

How many shirts does he sell these days then? Reminds me of when we were after him under Thaksin and people were saying 'His wages will be £100k a week but the shirt sales will pay for that'. They won't

Ronaldinho is past it and is just another brazilian bottler like robbie the rat. He'll fuck off back to the small time in brazil where he can have it easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.