Oktoberfest

I went the first time we played Bayern in the CL. It was one of my favourite days of my life. I wanted to stay and not go to the game.

25kljxj.jpg

A damned fine nation, Germany.

We've had one person drop out so there's a bed in the hotel if anyone fancies it.

Just need to arrange a flight and I'll give details of the hotel. Three nights, 20th-22nd.

Will have to check with others going but I think they will be OK with it.

No arseholes :-) We like getting utterly bolloxed but never any hassle.

Should just add, I've asked a few others already, so no promises :-)

I went a few years ago. I think we got chucked out of the hoffbrau tent twice. Absolutely mental. Birds stripping off, arm wrestling monster Danes, beer fights... Mental....

Anyone going this year? Any advice on reserving tables my mates just rang up and got an answerfone in a load of German haha

Do it every year. Jump on the bus in the morning in Innsbruck, arrive in Munich just over 2 hours later. Then spend the day getting smashed before taking the last bus back home. Watch the prices though. Probably be over 11 Euros a beer this year, and you rarely get change!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.