Old City Videos

inbetween

This is a long shot and sorry if it's against the rules? Does anyone have a good place to find old city videos to stream or download? I'm looking for the season reviews from the late 90's and early 2000's, specifically the Keegan and Royle days. I've seen them going on Ebay but I don't have a DVD player anymore...

This is a long shot and sorry if it's against the rules? Does anyone have a good place to find old city videos to stream or download? I'm looking for the season reviews from the late 90's and early 2000's, specifically the Keegan and Royle days. I've seen them going on Ebay but I don't have a DVD player anymore...

That's the KK 2001/02 season

That's the KK 2001/02 season

Brilliant thanks mate.
I’ve got loads on vhs at my mum and dads house.
I have them on VHS too in the loft. I'm just not sure how to get them onto the PC, I think you can buy a VHS>DVD recorder but I haven't got a DVD player or CD drive on the PC so it's a bugger on what to then do next.

Brilliant thanks mate.

I have them on VHS too in the loft. I'm just not sure how to get them onto the PC, I think you can buy a VHS>DVD recorder but I haven't got a DVD player or CD drive on the PC so it's a bugger on what to then do next.
You can buy an external portable DVD player for £25 or so, plugs into a USB port.

I have about 250 City DVDs now, just transferred them off VHS tapes I had done over the years.
I am going to watch them all when I am too fooked to get to games anymore.

The below link was posted on here a few months ago, was asking for help with certain games so I contacted him with some of mine.

Think its important that there is somewhere for the clubs good and bad history to be found in one place.

I have about 250 City DVDs now, just transferred them off VHS tapes I had done over the years.
I am going to watch them all when I am too fooked to get to games anymore.

The below link was posted on here a few months ago, was asking for help with certain games so I contacted him with some of mine.

Think its important that there is somewhere for the clubs good and bad history to be found in one place.
This is an amazing collection. Are any for sale?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.