Old City Videos

If anybody ever finds a link to the 02/03 Good To Be Back season review then I would be eternally grateful. I hammered it when I was younger and would love to have a bit of nostalgia!

1724771112172.png

I have about 250 City DVDs now, just transferred them off VHS tapes I had done over the years.
I am going to watch them all when I am too fooked to get to games anymore.

The below link was posted on here a few months ago, was asking for help with certain games so I contacted him with some of mine.

Think its important that there is somewhere for the clubs good and bad history to be found in one place.
I've got all the season reviews and still watch them occasionally (I got the VHS ones copied onto DVDs).

Really annoys me how they don't do them any more....how hard could it be to put them together? Even just as a stream/download? And I don't mean these Netflix style ones with a 'narrative' and interviews...whilst some games and goals missing. I mean all the goals from all the games with a bit of a voiceover and the league table at the end of each month.

If anybody ever finds a link to the 02/03 Good To Be Back season review then I would be eternally grateful. I hammered it when I was younger and would love to have a bit of nostalgia!

View attachment 129734
It’s selling on eBay mate. I’ve just bought a copy of it as well as our 88/89 promotion dvd (from vhs).

I loved that season there was a real buzz going to the games.

I created a website called City Goals where I would upload the goals so that other people could watch them. The coverage back then was shit and I thought it would good idea. We scored so many that season I had to go into work early so I could get into the editing suite to chop and upload them hahaha

Used to love the season reviews and my favourite is our promotion one ‘back in the big time’ with commentary from Brian Clarke.
Back in The Big Time is a great watch when compared to modern day City content. Late 80s it has Alan Biggs as presenter.

I have a mate who knows him so sent him a copy of it, he said he had not seen it apart from during production.

No not really, its more for personsl use.

I have bought a lot off Trevor whos emails below, think hes still doing them, great service.

trevorcitytilidie@hotmail.com
Yep he’s still selling them because I bought ‘back in the big time’ promotion vhs to dvd off him yesterday and it’s already been shipped :). Sorry it’s not that one that’s been sent it’s another one I ordered yesterday from a different seller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.