Old Firm derby

bluemanc said:
katemiddletonphoto1.jpg

If it's good enough for our future queen it's good enough for anyone.

Dreadful photo shop. Skank alert!! No sectarian songs at your wedding tomorrow love!

Viva Rivaldo said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Skank alert!!
Don't you dare tar the soon to be PILF with the "skank" brush. In the future, she'll be a QILF.

Hey VR, it's all about opinions!!! She's not my cup of tea and the thought of her cutting about Buck Palace wearing the shirt of Scotlands Shame just distances me further!! Lol

I've been to two and both this season. TBH after the first one ( we got beat 3-1) I wondered what all the atmosphere was about but the 3-0 game I went to was something else,I've been to european games before but that games atmosphere was on another level.

As for the Manchester derby, Having not been to one I don't know what the atmosphere would be like ( the semi final sounded great though) but the football would be undoubtedly better to watch if you were a neutral.

Lucky13 said:
I've been to a couple , when Souness was in charge , beat them at parkhead 2 -1 , Chris Woods saved a pen and lost a Cup final 1-0.

If you get the chance go.
I was at that game (celtic end), 88/89 ish i think, the noise when the teams came out was incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.