Old folks and farting

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
It has suddenly dawned on me that old folks can get away with murder....
Was at my dads funeral last week and talking to some guy who was about 80 and mid conversation he farted, it was a real ' A bit more choke and she'd have started ' type fart, didn't even blink. Today, I was talking to an old boy, inmate at the local Old folks home on his way to a snooker session and he just farted mid sentence and not one care in the world was given, the local gossip, Mavis, will just stop talking and walk off, crop dusting as she crosses the road.
It's not just the act of farting but anything in general.. So.... at what age is this portal to 'I dont give a shit ' attitude open.

Answer: whenever you wish. As an old fogie myself, I find inhibitions are a thing of the past.

It has suddenly dawned on me that old folks can get away with murder....
Was at my dads funeral last week and talking to some guy who was about 80 and mid conversation he farted, it was a real ' A bit more choke and she'd have started ' type fart, didn't even blink. Today, I was talking to an old boy, inmate at the local Old folks home on his way to a snooker session and he just farted mid sentence and not one care in the world was given, the local gossip, Mavis, will just stop talking and walk off, crop dusting as she crosses the road.
It's not just the act of farting but anything in general.. So.... at what age is this portal to 'I dont give a shit ' attitude open.
It happened to me at about 27.........

My gran used to fart when she got out of her chair.

My little nephews always used to make excuses for her to move so she would let rip as she got up. Hours of fun.

Just had a lovely meal in a lovely restaurant and during the 5 minute walk back to the hotel I farted constantly.

Judging by this thread I should have done it in the lift and smiled sweetly.

Just had a lovely meal in a lovely restaurant and during the 5 minute walk back to the hotel I farted constantly.

Judging by this thread I should have done it in the lift and smiled sweetly.

In the lift would be acceptable, providing there's a decent-sized captive audience to appreciate your efforts.

But why wait? You could have let one off at the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.