old school cartoons

Greiver said:
Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, DBZ, Zoids, Digimon, Spiderman .... been so long I forget ... so many cartoons now suck so bad .... rediculous plot, horrible characters ... totatally stupid themes and dialogue ... not to mention the easy route most have taken on drawing people!

yeah i agree, the cartoons now are bloody stupid! poison kids minds lol! haha snagglepuss bloody hell!

blue_chili_pepper said:
Greiver said:
Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, DBZ, Zoids, Digimon, Spiderman .... been so long I forget ... so many cartoons now suck so bad .... rediculous plot, horrible characters ... totatally stupid themes and dialogue ... not to mention the easy route most have taken on drawing people!

yeah i agree, the cartoons now are bloody stupid! poison kids minds lol! haha snagglepuss bloody hell!

... When you have seen a super hero cartoon based on hair ... you've seen it all .... or a cartoon with roughly a dozen words in it 11 of those beeing the same fcking word! Stupid arse cartoons ... no wonder todays youth have all gne to fck all and back! ... heard a 10 year old on COD 4 talking about shoving his dog's d1ck down some dudes throat ... bloody hell I didn't talk shit like that till I was fcking 16! Tho I did talk shite! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.