Old Shirts Wanted - Malawi

I have quite a few older shirts home and away, all middle aged size, and they wife is threatening the tip. For them and me.

Any ideas where they can go?

I have quite a few older shirts home and away, all middle aged size, and they wife is threatening the tip. For them and me.

Any ideas where they can go?
why don't you sell em? if you think to get rid of a couple of old (80's CITY kits),send me pm

Just by way of a quick update.

Many thanks to those who have sent shirts so far, they’ve been constantly arriving for the past couple of days and it’s much appreciated.

I’m liasing with the club about a drop off point for a home game in the near future. Unfortunately due to time constraints, THE BOURNMOUTH GAME IS A NO NO, but the club have been great in trying to assist.

As soon as I know a game and a place near the Stadium, I’ll let you know.

Cheers blues.

Retired the 6 a-side team in June, injuries and commitments )8

Anywho. I've got 8 of those yellow monstrosities from kappa days, they are ex players shirts, kindly donated from the laundry room legend (; can't think of a better place to go...

Pm the address, I'll get them sent over!!!!!

Just wondering if this charity is still collecting shirts,now is a better time than ever,I've a load,as I'm sure many of us do that can go

If this charity isnt still collecting then I still am for the kids in Zimbabwe and the Benjani Tournament. Had a lot of City stuff collected by the charity last Friday. On a seperate note I am also hoping to kit out a team in Kenya in old City kit which I have had given to me from the City Supports Team in London.

If the charity is still collecting then I probably be able to donate some non-City strips from one of the many non-league clubs who have kindly donated to me to it. (I am actually seeking a way to get kits to Malawi as I have had a request for kits from a project there.)

Certainly my advise to Richard and anyone looking to collect kit for such a charity or project is to contact their local non-league sides. I would estimate that at least 3 out of 4 Saturdays last season I was at a non-league game somewhere collecting kit.

If anyone wants to contact me please feel free to PM or e mail on julian.chenery@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Just to say I will be at the two games on Sunday, 28th August (FA WSL v Reading 2pm, Premier League v West Ham 4pm) if anyone has any old shirts etc they would like to donate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.