Old Shirts Wanted - Malawi

Richard

Afternoon blues,

I'm patron for a charity called 'Goals to Excel' which aims to use football to promote good health, help relieve poverty and support the development of life skills through football, for children in Malawi, one of the poorest countries on earth.

You can find more about us here: http://goalstoexcel.org/

We've raised enough money to pay for container to be sent over early in the New Year, and would love it to be filled full of equipment, old football shirts etc.

If anyone has had a clear out and has found old shirt that they don't need or want anymore, then we'd love to have them. Send me a PM and I'll arrange a collection or tell you where to post them to etc.

It would be great to turn the village into a sea of blue.

Thanks in advance and I'll be sure to keep you posted with photos etc.

Richard

Great effort mate, used to live in Malawi from the ages 7-10 love Africa, I don't have any spare shirts but best of luck.

Hi I've got approx 12 - 15 City shirts you can gladly have. I can post them to you no problem at all. Please could you pm me with the postal address.

It's time's like that this that I love supporting City even more so than usual.

Around 25 shirts promised so far, it's a great effort and very very appreciated.

Great effort mate, used to live in Malawi from the ages 7-10 love Africa, I don't have any spare shirts but best of luck.

Thanks blue, hoping to get over myself next year to see the work first hand.

I ran an amature side for a good few years, whilst not City kits, we've got bags of shirts mainly adult sizes that I'd gladly dig out for donation.
Send me a pm and I'll have good search in the club house and see what we've got.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.