old skool chants

mike o said:
There was one the middleton lads used to sing that cracked me up,remember them singing it to a tidy barmaid at villa away once. Its deffo not for the fainthearted! haha

Something about "sucking on my plums" and "we are man city you know you love it"

Anyone?

Pull down your knickers and show us your clit
We are Man City you know you love it

Can't remember the rest!

spacecadet said:
mike o said:
There was one the middleton lads used to sing that cracked me up,remember them singing it to a tidy barmaid at villa away once. Its deffo not for the fainthearted! haha

Something about "sucking on my plums" and "we are man city you know you love it"

Anyone?

Can't remember the rest!

Remembered it now! Bit crude

Give us a gobble and suck my plums
Cos We are the Manchester boys

spacecadet said:
spacecadet said:
mike o said:

Anyone?

Can't remember the rest!

Remembered it now! Bit crude

Give us a gobble and suck my plums
Cos We are the Manchester boys

Id just rememberd it myself!

Bird at work next to me probably thinks im a pervet ive been sat for the last half hour or so mumbling "show us yer clit,we are man city you know you love it" trying to remember the rest.

haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.