Old songs

He’s fat, he’s round, he bounces on the ground, Morrison, Morrison

Just one I remembered but actually always loved Andy Morrison!

He’s fat, he’s round, he bounces on the ground, Morrison, Morrison

Just one I remembered but actually always loved Andy Morrison!
Morrison. No it was Atkinson that slimey tw#t from Stretford I can't remember any derogatory chants about Andy Morrison the man who turned the team round on the pitch to match the passion and hope of the fans that followed them in our only visit to the 3rd tier of English football ps don't tell him to his face

Seem to remember the spurs song ," we'll take more care of you Archibald " the very unlikable forward who played for them and Scotland appeared in the 81 cup finals
A singularly scruffy looking twat, even for a Jock...

On which subject: “Spotty Gilzean, Spotty Gilzean, He’s got spots all over his face”. One of our dafter songs.

Last edited:
This really should have taken off more......

Aguero - ro - ro
Balotelli & Dzeko
Aguero - ro - ro
Balotelli & Dzeko
To the left, to the right,
David Silva's dynamite
Come & dance if you can Yaya Toure is the man
We've got Vincent Kompany
And Gael Clichy
and when it goes wrong, we've got Nigel de Jong!!!

Anyone remember our version of the rags song about getting to the champs league final in Glasgow.

tesco tesco
City are going to tesco
They’ll be thousands of blues
Because there’s discount on booze
So city are going to tesco.

Morrison. No it was Atkinson that slimey twat from Stretford I can't remember any derogatory chants about Andy Morrison the man who turned the team round on the pitch to match the passion and hope of the fans that followed them in our only visit to the 3rd tier of English football ps don't tell him to his face
Sung a long, long time earlier. Post also slightly edited, as he was a TWAT, not a twa#.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.