Old Trafford Atmosphere

elliottrobo

As i was walking out of the ground i was discussing at how bad the home support was for Utd, i could only here them on 3 occasions and that was each time they scored! I mean jesus christ this is a semi final and a derby plus they are suppsably the biggest club in the world!! honestly if it wasn't for the City fans it would have been like a church ceremony!!

What made me laugh was on the way out listening to a couple of rag cockneys conversation which went something like this 'mate this was the best atmosphere ever, i barely heard the city fans once. old trafford should be like this every week'

Jeses christ! anyhow, got that off my chest, now off to bed.

Theres always the FA cup blues!! CTID

I will get slated for this but I thought it was rocking tonight and showed up our effort last week. We were good tonight, though at times.

GDB said:
I will get slated for this but I thought it was rocking tonight and showed up our effort last week. We were good tonight, though at times.

ROCKING!??

They were utter shite, sung the 'U-N-I-T-E-D' song after each goal they scored and that was it. City we're brilliant.
Proud to say I was a part of that 10 thousand tonight......

CTID.

Someone on the MEN said we were like 9000 church mice. I was right up at the back but we seemed to make plenty of noise

Wherever you are in Old Trafford you can never hear the other set of fans.

Acoustically shit. But that's what you get for making a stadium out of meccano and sticklebricks.

Went tonight.

Thought we were pretty loud and constant tonight. Could only hear the Rags after each goal, their United Chants and those under us in the K Stand at times. Couldn't hear the Stretford End.

Step daughter said we came over loud and clear on Sky. Can anyone confirm or deny this watching the match at home.

Thanks.

BTW. Gutted.

After Rooney scored they were waving their Norwich scarves round with gay abandon as if they'd won the World Cup, not a semi in the Mickey Mouse Cup or whatever they'll be calling it this week.

jrb said:
Went tonight.

Thought we were pretty loud and constant tonight. Could only hear the Rags after each goal, their United Chants and those under us in the K Stand at times. Couldn't hear the Stretford End.

Step daughter said we came over loud and clear on Sky. Can anyone confirm or deny this watching the match at home.

Thanks.

BTW. Gutted.
you sure did first half we never heard their fans
usa was crystal clear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.