Old TV Series You Remember Fondly ...

Think that was another of the Golden Shot girls ... Carol Dilworth (1st on left)
TheGoldenShotTVT8thJuly1967.jpg

Have to laugh at that slogan for opportunity knocks,'some of these acts could be the stars of tomorrow' ah dont think so,'the cobblers anybody ?

Have to laugh at that slogan for opportunity knocks,'some of these acts could be the stars of tomorrow' ah dont think so,'the cobblers anybody ?
Started off as a very small, unorganised outfit, part timers if you will, amateurs, and now regularly play in front of 2000 people and have been seen on the tv and mentioned on the radio.

I would love to see repeats of the wonderfully satirical Drop The Dead Donkey though I appreciate, because of it's very topical themes, some of the older news threads may have been forgotten.

Would be a great show to revive, the format could stay the same, but with forever changing news headlines there'd always be loads of material for new episodes.

I would love to see repeats of the wonderfully satirical Drop The Dead Donkey though I appreciate, because of it's very topical themes, some of the older news threads may have been forgotten.

Would be a great show to revive, the format could stay the same, but with forever changing news headlines there'd always be loads of material for new episodes.
They are on 4od and are still funnier than a lot of shit on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.