Oldham Athletic thread

There would be more sympathy if they didn't have scroats invading the pitch to have a go at rival fans under the pretence of a "protest".

It a good housing site.

There would be more sympathy if they didn't have scroats invading the pitch to have a go at rival fans under the pretence of a "protest".

It a good housing site.
We all have fans going on the pitch doing things they shouldn't..... but thats not me or my family that go back generations, many fond memories of Main Rd too during my younger days, supporting Oldham and going with City mates.

Yep. In the 80’s coach trips used to come to Oldham from all over the North West on a weekend. Used to be a great night out

very rarely go up there now and if I do it’s for a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon. Would rather stay local or get the train into town
Yes, in the 70's & 80's there were more pubs than you could shake a stick at. Really was a great night out. IIRC it was said to have had more pubs per square mile than any other town in England. Lots of OB boozers and it was a decent pint as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.