#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a Zinchenko thread you say he could have done better in response to my post which says Zinchenko could have done better?
It has taken you a long time to get the message here, my response was
" Someone could have closed down Mendy, Chillwell and Mount. Someone could have been in the space where Mount passed the ball between 3 City players. I suggest reading this piece with an open mind is worthwhile."
How difficult is that to undestand. I never said he could or couldn't "do better" just suggesting you read an unbiased analysis of his role in the scoring of the goal. An outsiders perspective as an aid to more informed discussion. So you didn't understand the video analysis or anything I clearly stated in my posts, about Zinchenko and his role in the goal. It's really all about you, you want to state your opinions as fact, and we must all agree with you, not expand the discussion , just point scoring. Fine, 99% of people who saw the game would think he could do better, so what, we don't need you to tell us that, but he is 1 in a team, is it shocking to suggest he was not solely responsible for the goal and to suggest a broader view of the incident. Enjoy the off season, ooops ! I maybe should say that on some other thread.

It has taken you a long time to get the message here, my response was
" Someone could have closed down Mendy, Chillwell and Mount. Someone could have been in the space where Mount passed the ball between 3 City players. I suggest reading this piece with an open mind is worthwhile."
How difficult is that to undestand. I never said he could or couldn't "do better" just suggesting you read an unbiased analysis of his role in the scoring of the goal. An outsiders perspective as an aid to more informed discussion. So you didn't understand the video analysis or anything I clearly stated in my posts, about Zinchenko and his role in the goal. It's really all about you, you want to state your opinions as fact, and we must all agree with you, not expand the discussion , just point scoring. Fine, 99% of people who saw the game would think he could do better, so what, we don't need you to tell us that, but he is 1 in a team, is it shocking to suggest he was not solely responsible for the goal and to suggest a broader view of the incident. Enjoy the off season, ooops ! I maybe should say that on some other thread.

That’s a lot of words for something you aren’t quite getting

This is a Zinchenko thread.

The post was about his part in the goal. There was no blame attached to him solely, he could have done better and I explained my reasoning why he could have done better.

If I wanted to discuss how the goal came about I would have commented in the post match thread.

I don’t care about Mendy, Mount or some fancy article written on forbes.com, again one more time this is about Zinchenko’s part in that goal on Zinchenko’s thread of which we have both said he could have done better.

We both need to do better ourselves, you for jumping in and trying to take the topic of discussion off course and me for replying. A waste of both our times.

The post was about his part in the goal. There was no blame attached to him solely, he could have done better and I explained my reasoning why he could have done better.

If I wanted to discuss how the goal came about I would have commented in the post match thread.

I don’t care about Mendy, Mount or some fancy article written on forbes.com, again one more time this is about Zinchenko’s part in that goal on Zinchenko’s thread of which we have both said he could have done better.

We both need to do better ourselves, you for jumping in and trying to take the topic of discussion off course and me for replying. A waste of both our times.
Надобраніч

"you for jumping in and trying to take the topic of discussion off course", Zinchenko is the topic of discussion on this thread and has been for 119 pages.

I thought you said goodnight in Ukrainian? Why are we continuing to waste our time? I know it’s 2.30am but come on.

I think you are both right in what you are saying regarding Zinc and the goal. Thats all understood i think. But tell me your opinion: do you think we need another LB option in addition to Zinchenko or do you think Cancelo will be fine? I think we need. Honestly im a big big fan from Cancelo since youth teams from Benfica.. So much quality that guy has. . . But seeing him playing as a LB doesnt seem quite perfect for me..although sometimes he can do well the job...but he struggles a bit in LB.

Last edited:
Unfortunately he was one of two culprits for the goal.He just can`t read a game especially defensively and should have seen that fucking big gap and addressed it.
A supposed midfielder who can`t read a game says it all really.We require a good L/B urgently and we can`t keep putting it off.

I think you are both right in what you are saying regarding Zinc and the goal. Thats all understood i think. But tell me your opinion: do you think we need another LB option in addition to Zinchenko or do you think Cancelo will be fine? I think we need. Honestly im a big big fan from Cancelo since youth teams from Benfica.. So much quality that guy has. . . But seeing him playing as a LB doesnt seem quite perfect for me..although sometimes he can do well the job...but he struggles a bit in LB.
Imo if we buy Haaland or Kane the system that arguably won the title may be tweaked again, so we would need to bear that in mind. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that Mendy, sadly for him, is too risky injury/formwise to keep. Keep Zinchenko and add a LB who is defensively sound but capable of supporting attacks and is comfortable in a back 4 or 5. 2 Cancelos would be great, at best he is outstanding and hopefully can become more consistent, but in reality I'm happier when he is at conventional RB or RB/midfield support.

Imo if we buy Haaland or Kane the system that arguably won the title may be tweaked again, so we would need to bear that in mind. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that Mendy, sadly for him, is too risky injury/formwise to keep. Keep Zinchenko and add a LB who is defensively sound but capable of supporting attacks and is comfortable in a back 4 or 5. 2 Cancelos would be great, at best he is outstanding and hopefully can become more consistent, but in reality I'm happier when he is at conventional RB or RB/midfield support.
I totally agree. And yes, sadly Mendy doesnt seem reliable to keep at this point. Regarding that LB profile thats exactly what i think we need. Like i said in the other post, for example Nuno Mendes would be a great option and fits that player profile. But it depends on the others signings we could possibly make and maybe there are another (good) cheaper options...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.