#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight showed his limitations
If he had a brain he would be dangerous.

I don’t think we can argue with what he has achieved here but he is just a very average player, who seemingly isn’t improving as he gets older. There is an argument that he currently is our best LB but I think that says more about Mendy than anything else.

a few very good games and then he shows why we still need a left back against Brighton, Cancelo on the left is the best option, Zinchenko a good back up player and get rid of Mendy

We've looked much better going forward with Zinchenko on the pitch. Think his comfort with the ball and two-footedness is invaluable when compared to our other options out there. I also don't think he's that big of a liability defensively. He gets burned occasionally for pace but Dias is aware of it and usually deals with it.

If he had a brain he would be dangerous.

I don’t think we can argue with what he has achieved here but he is just a very average player, who seemingly isn’t improving as he gets older. There is an argument that he currently is our best LB but I think that says more about Mendy than anything else.
It’s an achievement to be where we are considering we don’t have a decent LB at the club, Mahrez playing, the arse falling out of Sterling’s game and the amount of glaring chances we miss.

Yeah really bad tonight. I really hope they are lining someone up, at least for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.