Olivar for Sunday

Yeah I've seen it and remember the game well.

However to name afew we've got madley, attwell, tierney, hooper, oliver, kavanagh - they're all equally as shit as each other and have each shafted us on multiple occasion. not really sure what the answer is to be honest
And that’s why var is so shit,you’ve got the same bunch reffing and on var duty

Well that means we'll need to score at least 3 to win the game, as no doubt they will score 1 and will be gifted at least 1 more by the coward / corrupt (you choose) officials and VAR

He refereed our 4-1 win there and even gave us a penalty...that we missed of course. Don't have an issue with him being in charge. They all bottle it at Anfield. It's up to us to play the game in spite of the officials and accept we'll get the bad calls on every decision. They've had a nice slice of luck with that late winner against Forest, which had been well publicised, so it might be that the powers that be are keen to ensure they don't make another obvious pro-dipper decision...just feels like we're due another win at Anfield after a fair few draws. I'll stop drinking now.
Thank fuck its not Alty

He refereed our 4-1 win there and even gave us a penalty...that we missed of course. Don't have an issue with him being in charge. They all bottle it at Anfield. It's up to us to play the game in spite of the officials and accept we'll get the bad calls on every decision. They've had a nice slice of luck with that late winner against Forest, which had been well publicised, so it might be that the powers that be are keen to ensure they don't make another obvious pro-dipper decision...just feels like we're due another win at Anfield after a fair few draws. I'll stop drinking now.
Keen to ensure they don’t make another pro-dipper decision? Do you believe in the tooth fairy and Father Christmas by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.