Oliver Holt in The Mirror

sky tot said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Oliver Holt's a well known rag mate. No wonder he bangs on about Ince and Hughes....
even on xmas day, you cant leave it

You mean after the merry christmas "Mark" has delivered?
But yeah, I'm a sad twat. I think about City 365 days a year.

sky tot said:
even on xmas day, you cant leave it

You mean after the merry christmas "Mark" has delivered?
But yeah, I'm a sad twat. I think about City 365 days a year.

Your simply like the rest of us, once its in the blood you can't turn it on and off, I guess we all must be sad twats!

He's a dirty piss taking rag watching our demise with this clown we have in charge

wez99 said:
Oliver Holt's a well known rag mate. No wonder he bangs on about Ince and Hughes....
Thought he was a County fan!

Before he left Liverpool for Fleet Street i used to play football with him and go to match. Stockport on Friday, City on Sat. He used to spend his own money travelling to watch England as well. That was half a lifetime ago, but he was a County fan and never liked United. Apart from what he is paid/told to write sure he still doesn't.

Happy Christmas Blues.

GStar said:

I must have missed something, that article was complimentary towards our owners and our manager?

In many people's eyes Hughes still obviously = rag on this forum. No doubt explaining the apparent glee with which they call for him to be sacked and their triumphant 'told you so' threads.

it really does not suprise me sometimes when them rag twats across the way call us bitters with some of the comments atm.

pee dubya said:
GStar said:
I must have missed something, that article was complimentary towards our owners and our manager?

In many people's eyes Hughes still obviously = rag on this forum. No doubt explaining the apparent glee with which they call for him to be sacked and their triumphant 'told you so' threads.

Is it your view that the league table is a plot by the Hughes-out supporters to simply make him look bad so we can say "told you so"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.