Oliver Ntcham

Status
Not open for further replies.
On his day very very good but for us, not enough of those days and his drive and attitude where questioned.

Ive no doubt he will rip it up in your league so very very good signing.

We don't need him for our league. We need him for the CL could he improve us there?

Whay what happened last year?

Did you go on to win it?

Or do you celebrate individual games and results now like the really big clubs do? ;-)

We can't compete at that level, we don't have the resources. We just want to take another step.

To be fair to us in that context, we were in the toughest group last year and if we hadn't froze at home to gladback we would have got the Europa league spot as we drew over there.

We can't compete at that level, we don't have the resources. We just want to take another step.

To be fair to us in that context, we were in the toughest group last year and if we hadn't froze at home to gladback we would have got the Europa league spot as we drew over there.

MP if i was a Celtic fan the last thing id be worrying about is the CL.

It might be shits and giggles watching your side have a domestic season like last and seeing Rangers so fucking crap its unbelievable but the state of the game up there and the SPL in particular is a farce and until there is real competition across that league or at least one or two more than just you and Rangers fighting it out, the standards will never raise and your European nights will be yet another history night with little to no chance of actually progressing.

MP if i was a Celtic fan the last thing id be worrying about is the CL.

It might be shits and giggles watching your side have a domestic season like last and seeing Rangers so fucking crap its unbelievable but the state of the game up there and the SPL in particular is a farce and until there is real competition across that league or at least one or two more than just you and Rangers fighting it out, the standards will never raise and your European nights will be yet another history night with little to no chance of actually progressing.

Only but a fool worries about things he cannot change, as Sammy Johnson once said.

The standard of the league is shit, but we can do fuck all about that apart from hammer everyone and embarrass them into upping their game.

The Rangers have had a bad week, being humiliated by a team of apprentice chocolatier's and losing the Tax case. I have been ripping the piss out of my gers mates. Their ebt scheme, on their own admission allowed them to buy players they couldn't afford if they had paid the tax.

Financial doping, so calls for titles to be stripped.

Anyway, moving on from humour.

We know we're we are but feel even a third spot would be a step up and to do that we need players who have the ability to perform in the CL.

I wondered if this boy had the potential if we can sort his attitude out.

The standard of the league is shit, but we can do fuck all about that apart from hammer everyone and embarrass them into upping their game.
I can't let that one pass, if a team looks like "upping their game" then historically you (and Rangers when they were relevant) just dive in and sign their most influential players - Celtic did it recently buying Jonny Hayes from Aberdeen. That policy ensures that the grossly uneven nature of the SPFL continues.

Back on topic, I'd say Ntcham would be a handy player for the Europa League but I doubt he'd be good enough or consistent enough to dramatically improve your CL fortunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.