Olly Murs on SSN

What a tit....typical cockney rag,cant sing and aint got a clue about football neither,,,,,u cant make a team overnite....fuck off you prick !!

Loved the 'Do United have the XFactor...here's Olly Murs' link...what a laughing stock the rags, Olly and SSN are.

meeesh said:
What a tit....typical cockney rag,cant sing and aint got a clue about football neither,,,,,u cant make a team overnite....fuck off you prick !!

He's the x-factor lad that's just announced he's gay right? Thought he was a geordie?

I'm sure he's got a great opinion though, maybe they should ask Mancio who he thinks is going to get to xmas number 1.

I had no idea who he was until "She Who Must Be Obeyed" came in and said "What's Olly Murs doing on the telly?"........ Olly who, what does he do then.....

Complete irrelevant time filler until the Test starts, the football starts and Soccer Saturday starts....

However, I am slightly miffed that SSN has camped at the Rags for the day when we had a similar day yesterday and they only showed highlights...... maybe that's City laying down the law though....

So they asked a 'pop star' who went on the x-factor who takes it up the shitter who was born in Essex and supports United about football? Forgive me for not giving a shit what his opinion is.

Embarrassing. SSN are desperate. It must be a slow news day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.