olnly man city

ymancity

I am a man city fan born and bred in melbourne. i have followed them for 15yrs and put up with all the followers of the big 4 cause i am a city fan. but who else in the world could be the richest club in the world and be in such turmoil. funny thing is i wouldn't have it any other way

ymancity said:
I am a man city fan born and bred in melbourne. i have followed them for 15yrs and put up with all the followers of the big 4 cause i am a city fan. but who else in the world could be the richest club in the world and be in such turmoil. funny thing is i wouldn't have it any other way

RAG!!!

That's the spirit ;-)

i have seen one game at maine rd, against southhampton and of course we lost 1-0 but it was the greatest day ever. even now i get told we have a great side for the championship by my mates

ronaldo.gif

ymancity said:
i have seen one game at maine rd, against southhampton and of course we lost 1-0 but it was the greatest day ever. even now i get told we have a great side for the championship by my mates

You are so obvious..1/10 Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.