Stones
Cancelo

Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden

Sterling
Jesus
Torres

With a couple of kids on the bench like Palmer or Doyle - 5 subs in Europe means that should be guaranteed anyway.
I'd like to see Doyle in place of Gundogan in that team.

Irrespective,Bernardo pulling the strings and not being hampered by the presence of KDB is the opportunity he should be relishing.I think that's where he can still shine.

I would like an early goal for once, stops teams
Completely parking the bus for 90 minutes
We'd need 2 goals for that to happen, at 0-1 teams carry on the same way until 80 mins then chuck a lump up front and boot it upfield.

If I was a neutral I'd not be watching our games, they're rarely exciting for someone without a horse in the race.

I'd like to see Doyle in place of Gundogan in that team.

Irrespective,Bernardo pulling the strings and not being hampered by the presence of KDB is the opportunity he should be relishing.I think that's where he can still shine.

I would like to see Doyle start, but I think the 2 attacking fullbacks in that line up will put a lot more stress on the #6 knowing the role inside out and the #8 and wing pairings I went with means a lot of ball retention, dictating the pace of the game is going to be up to the 6 as well.

I couldn't see Pep picking Doyle over Gundo after that.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Doyle-Gundo in a double pivot with either Foden or Bernardo shoved onto the wing - maybe if Sterling is not fully fit.

To be honest, I just want something interesting and to not have to watch Mahrez again. I would be reasonably happy with any line up without him.

I would like to see Doyle start, but I think the 2 attacking fullbacks in that line up will put a lot more stress on the #6 knowing the role inside out and the #8 and wing pairings I went with means a lot of ball retention, dictating the pace of the game is going to be up to the 6 as well.

I couldn't see Pep picking Doyle over Gundo after that.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Doyle-Gundo in a double pivot with either Foden or Bernardo shoved onto the wing - maybe if Sterling is not fully fit.

To be honest, I just want something interesting and to not have to watch Mahrez again. I would be reasonably happy with any line up without him.

Oh ffs why is everybody moaning abouit Mahrez ??

As per usual I'm always glass half full
So come on boys please dont give the clinical media any more ammunition.
Nice early goal we win .
3 1 City.
The winning streak could start here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.