Olympic Basketball 2012

CityFootball

Anyone else interested in this? Great Britain v United States (friendly) coming up here in a minute.

Impressed with how GB has hung in there so far. They CAN be somewhat competitive if Mensah-Bonsu and Deng are at their best.

The Americans HAVE to put Deron Williams in over Chris Paul. Better shooter who can get the ball to Durant, Melo, and LeBron much more efficiently.

Meanwhile Carmelo is absolutely ON FIRE.

Beeb man interviewing Cipriani and Kewell:

'Guys, you two met in Melbourne, which is where you also became lovers (of basketball), right?'

CityFootball said:
The Americans HAVE to put Deron Williams in over Chris Paul. Better shooter who can get the ball to Durant, Melo, and LeBron much more efficiently.

I completely disagree. Paul is a much better passer of the ball than Deron imo.

Ovo said:
CityFootball said:

We'll have to agree to disagree I guess. Deron's in a much different setting now that he's with superstars and not the Nets. With the U.S. he can get the ball to guys who can slash up the zone, whereas the Nets have nobody who can do that.

Anyways, I hate James Harden.

CityFootball said:
Ovo said:
CityFootball said:

We'll have to agree to disagree I guess. Deron's in a much different setting now that he's with superstars and not the Nets. With the U.S. he can get the ball to guys who can slash up the zone, whereas the Nets have nobody who can do that.

Agree to disagree is best. Not that it matters, both are all stars.

Why don't you like Harden? Being a Thunder fan this intrigues me. Is it the beard?

Ovo said:
CityFootball said:
Ovo said:

Agree to disagree is best. Not that it matters, both are all stars.

Why don't you like Harden? Being a Thunder fan this intrigues me. Is it the beard?

I guess from a U.S. standpoint, the rhythm is really disrupted whenever he's on the floor. He's good with OKC, but I wish Wade were healthy to play the 2 when Kobe needs a breather.

And the fouls need to stop from the U.S. as well. Britain shooting mostly free throws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.