Olympic Basketball 2012

CityFootball said:
Ovo said:
CityFootball said:
We'll have to agree to disagree I guess. Deron's in a much different setting now that he's with superstars and not the Nets. With the U.S. he can get the ball to guys who can slash up the zone, whereas the Nets have nobody who can do that.

Anyways, I hate James Harden.

Agree to disagree is best. Not that it matters, both are all stars.

Why don't you like Harden? Being a Thunder fan this intrigues me. Is it the beard?

I guess from a U.S. standpoint, the rhythm is really disrupted whenever he's on the floor. He's good with OKC, but I wish Wade were healthy to play the 2 when Kobe needs a breather.

And the fouls need to stop from the U.S. as well. Britain shooting mostly free throws.

I have a strong dislike for Wade. I agree with you though.

I've been impressed with Mensah-Bonsu. It looks like him and Deng are going to carry this team in the Olympics.

Ovo said:
CityFootball said:
Ovo said:
Agree to disagree is best. Not that it matters, both are all stars.

Why don't you like Harden? Being a Thunder fan this intrigues me. Is it the beard?

I guess from a U.S. standpoint, the rhythm is really disrupted whenever he's on the floor. He's good with OKC, but I wish Wade were healthy to play the 2 when Kobe needs a breather.

And the fouls need to stop from the U.S. as well. Britain shooting mostly free throws.

I've been impressed with Mensah-Bonsu. It looks like him and Deng are going to carry this team in the Olympics.

Don't forget about Joel Freeland- he's joining Portland this year. This British team has some talent with these players, but it's their depth that will give them problems.

CityFootball said:
Ovo said:
CityFootball said:

Don't forget about Joel Freeland- he's joining Portland this year. This British team has a lot of talent with these players, but it's their depth that will give them problems.

Yeah, I know the Blazers acquired him but from what I've seen he doesn't do much for me.

Yep, the bench is a problem for GB. I know a lot of people were saying that GB wouldn't even be in the Olympics if we weren't hosting and they're probably right.

Basketball is pretty fucking boring (yet nowhere near as shite as baseball), but it's nice as a Manc over here seeing Manchester once again on the telly beaming into every Americans home...especially when the sun was shining (before)!

whothefisAlice said:
Basketball is pretty fucking boring (yet nowhere near as shite as baseball), but it's nice as a Manc over here seeing Manchester once again on the telly beaming into every Americans home...especially when the sun was shining (before)!

Thanks for coming into a basketball thread to tell us it's boring.

Ovo said:
whothefisAlice said:

Thanks for coming into a basketball thread to tell us it's boring.

Not entirely boring, just pretty fucking boring. The reason I came into the thread was the latter part of that, hence the Manchester part. Either way, you are most welcome.

CityFootball said:
The announcer on ESPN: "I'm not sure Manute Bol could have gotten that one." Epic.

Made me chuckle. As did Lebron throwing it off Freeland and finishing it before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.