Olympic Basketball 2012

Yank commentators...sorry...can never do it.

BUT.........commentator just goes...lookin for Balotelli sighting or the great manager Mancini!!!

Quality!!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 pm --<br /><br />ffs then they ruin it by flying over the Swamp.

Kevin Love does not really fit with this U.S. team. He's big and can make shots, but this team operates so fast and his style of play doesn't work like it does in the NBA.

Ovo said:
CityFootball said:
Ovo said:
Agree to disagree is best. Not that it matters, both are all stars.

Why don't you like Harden? Being a Thunder fan this intrigues me. Is it the beard?

I guess from a U.S. standpoint, the rhythm is really disrupted whenever he's on the floor. He's good with OKC, but I wish Wade were healthy to play the 2 when Kobe needs a breather.

And the fouls need to stop from the U.S. as well. Britain shooting mostly free throws.

I have a strong dislike for Wade. I agree with you though.

I've been impressed with Mensah-Bonsu. It looks like him and Deng are going to carry this team in the Olympics.

Anyone who dislikes Wade doesn't deserve to follow basketball! Just kidding but he must be most like-able player in the league in my opinion and makes LeBron look the best player in the league.

MCFC1993 said:
Ovo said:
CityFootball said:
I guess from a U.S. standpoint, the rhythm is really disrupted whenever he's on the floor. He's good with OKC, but I wish Wade were healthy to play the 2 when Kobe needs a breather.

And the fouls need to stop from the U.S. as well. Britain shooting mostly free throws.

I've been impressed with Mensah-Bonsu. It looks like him and Deng are going to carry this team in the Olympics.

Anyone who dislikes Wade doesn't deserve to follow basketball! Just kidding but he must be most like-able player in the league in my opinion and makes LeBron look the best player in the league.
You don't think LeBron is the best in the league?

CityFootball said:
MCFC1993 said:
Ovo said:

You don't think LeBron is the best in the league?

No no I certainly think LeBron is the best player in the league, he was absolutely unbelievable in the playoffs and especially in the Final. But I think Wade contributes massively to LeBrons achievements.

MCFC1993 said:
Ovo said:
CityFootball said:

I'm sorry but the most like-able guy in the league goes to Kevin Durant. Wade is a whopper. Flops around like a woman and then cries when he doesn't get the call. His favourite move; Shot fake to get them in the air, jump off them and release the shot. Sometimes in high pressure games we get an extra special flop too. It's a shame cause he can play. Sorry, I don't wanna come across as a prick, I just really don't like him :)

Lebron is the best in the world not just the league. Could easily surpass Jordan too in my opinion.

Just got back. Brilliant evening. Some of the field goals were amazing. Much better live and far more enjoyable and far more skill on show than a lot of football games. 2 tickets almost s much as a SC and well worth it to be so close to Bryant and co. Watch out for Joleon on the front row just in front of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.