Omar Abdulrahman

Akai said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRDvMS_Zoo[/youtube]

will have a trial with us for 2 weeks starting from Monday.

if Mancini likes him, then he wouldn't cost us as he would to a different club! :)
I hope it's true, he really got big potential, also Micah rate him highly

"The number 15 (Abdulrahman) is a very good player who plays beautiful football,” Richards said. “He’ll be one of those players we should keep an eye on in the future."

Watched the clip. Wow. The kid is special. I'd love him to be signed.

Josh Ilan ‏@footyatjoshilan
UAE star Omar Abdulrahman to have a two week trial at Manchester City. Very impressed by him at Olympics. Great technique & passing. #mcfc

Ovo said:
Seriously, have we not learnt from Samaras not to go off YouTube videos?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4349/main/2012/07/31/3276838/uaes-omar-abdulrahman-is-a-star-of-the-future-says" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4349/mai ... uture-says</a>

TonyM said:

Sorry to dissapoint but...

Al Ain have denied claims that Manchester City have agreed to take young playmaker Omar Abdulrahman on a two-week trial with a view to a permenant move.

Abdulrahman, 20, was the standout player for the UAE during their Olympics campaign, setting up two goals and impressing many with his deft touches and incisive passing.

Team GB and City defender Micah Richards was one of those admirers, calling the diminutive ace a "very good player" before adding: “He’ll be one of those players we should keep an eye on in the future."

It had been claimed that a deal had been agreed between Al Ain and Abu Dhabi-owned City that would see Abdulrahman link-up with Roberto Mancini's men for a fortnight's training.

However, a spokesman for Al Ain has rubbished the report, telling Sport360° there has been "no official approach" from City for their star man, who has overcome two serious knee injuries to become an integral part of Cosmin Olariou's side.

whicko said:
TonyM said:

Sorry to dissapoint but...

Al Ain have denied claims that Manchester City have agreed to take young playmaker Omar Abdulrahman on a two-week trial with a view to a permenant move.

Abdulrahman, 20, was the standout player for the UAE during their Olympics campaign, setting up two goals and impressing many with his deft touches and incisive passing.

Team GB and City defender Micah Richards was one of those admirers, calling the diminutive ace a "very good player" before adding: “He’ll be one of those players we should keep an eye on in the future."

It had been claimed that a deal had been agreed between Al Ain and Abu Dhabi-owned City that would see Abdulrahman link-up with Roberto Mancini's men for a fortnight's training.

However, a spokesman for Al Ain has rubbished the report, telling Sport360° there has been "no official approach" from City for their star man, who has overcome two serious knee injuries to become an integral part of Cosmin Olariou's side.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

There's quite a few people that report on football in the UAE that are saying they still think it's true though and that Al-Ain are just trying to keep it quiet.

Edwaardz said:
There's quite a few people that report on football in the UAE that are saying they still think it's true though and that Al-Ain are just trying to keep it quiet.

that's why I posted in the previous page that we shall wait till Sunday to find out :)

personally, I think the local club will announce it on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.