Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Always a concern when a high profile person leaves the club but it will give someone else the opportunity to push the club forward again. Shame he is going to the rags but it is what it is. More money and a higher position is how people progress, so unless the club was going to bump him for Soriano then I see no problem.

I hope he has signed a non disclosure and his passwords changed. Only time will tell if his appointment will help the rags or not.

No different to how leading executives switch jobs in large chunks of big business. These are ambitious guys who want to better themselves and earn more dosh - if it means going to work for a rival then so be it. For many, the only loyalty they have is to their wallets and egos.
Some people are responding as if he’d grown up a City fan and graduated through the academy or if Haaland had gone to the rags. Need to detach all this from the lads who wear the shirt on match days.

He's a number cruncher who used to sit with txiki on transfers. Everyone is acting like khaldoon or Sheikh Mansour has upped sticks.
Piss funny to see how many posters with low post counts have come on this thread acting all shocked and spouting their bollocks.
Yep a strange move but I'm saying to myself so what!

But this thread will weed out the non city fans on here, stick out like sore thumbs.

Meh. He will be easily replaced.

He will know what confidentiality clauses and penalties mean. And not that concerned about what Utd will gain. It is like hiring a high end pilot to drive a skoda.

I don't get the move though, he might get more money or climb to a higher role, but with the CFG as a whole, far more scope there long term.

Ah well, cheers for whatever part he had in signing Haaland, and all cheerio.

No different to how leading executives switch jobs in large chunks of big business. These are ambitious guys who want to better themselves and earn more dosh - if it means going to work for a rival then so be it. For many, the only loyalty they have is to their wallets and egos.
Some people are responding as if he’d grown up a City fan and graduated through the academy or if Haaland had gone to the rags. Need to detach all this from the lads who wear the shirt on match days.
All that's fair enough - but I bet Pep, Txiki and Ferran are fucking furious with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.