Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

This is why football is getting shit. Tribal over a CEO. What next, celebrations over getting our marketing man.
It's the FFP/PSR world we now live in. How many of us could pronounce amortisation, let alone know what the fuck it meant before all this rubbish started?

I honestly wish for a return to the days when football fans just spoke about football.

That's one hell of a jump to get to what I think, into the realms of knobheadidness really. The press were reporting last week there may be news out of City this week assumption was that news was around the case my point was quite simple really maybe the leaks were actually correct there was news to come but the FFP bit was incorrect.
Ahh, apologies bud, I went back and re-read your post. It makes more sense now.

Just seen a You Tube clip of Gobshite Jordan, his nose tells him Berrada is leaving because he knows what's possibly coming. This **** will still say were guilty or we got away with it even if we are found not guilty. SJIAC.

It's the FFP/PSR world we now live in. How many of us could pronounce amortisation, let alone know what the fuck it meant before all this rubbish started?

I honestly wish for a return to the days when football fans just spoke about football.
We'd probably just pine for the good old days of FFP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.