Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

haha Jordan and the other two had no idea who this Berrada what he worked on for City and how long but went ahead to discuss anyway lol.

this is the level of the UK media.

Media Pundits haven’t got time to research this. They are too busy talking to their accountants.

I’ve always hated Sly Sports News, but for some reason I quite liked Jim Shite when he was anchor there.

Not as much as Natalie Sawyer, though. ;-)

I know Berrade was an important figure within the club. He was also part of a team that has been functioning and building and learning for over a decade.

He will be part of a club in total turmoil since over a decade. How he will function is yet to be seen.

I still try to think of a player (academy or 1st teamer), someone from the coaching staff, or someone from the board leaving us and improved as an individual or team player. Anyone?

Media Pundits haven’t got time to research this. They are too busy talking to their accountants.

I’ve always hated Sly Sports News, but for some reason I quite liked Jim Shite when he was anchor there.

Not as much as Natalie Sawyer, though. ;-)
nat's radio show is better too apart from that knob Cascarino

One of the best ways to look at this.. Wasn’t the guy responsible for the recruitment at Leicester that won them the league the same guy that burned half a billion at Everton that has seen then nearly relegated every season since and now facing relegation again?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.