Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

City and United being politically on the same side on all major issues would be incredible for both clubs and for Manchester.
I hope we continue to build positive relationships with them.
Sounds lovely and woolly - no thanks.
City are already incredible for Manchester. Fck them.

If true, United have become very pally, pally all of a sudden after over a decade of trying to destroy City.(on-going via the PL) What is Scruffy Jim up to?

If true, United have become very pally, pally all of a sudden after over a decade of trying to destroy City.(on-going via the PL) What is Scruffy Jim up to?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. As far as I know, Ratcliffe has met Khaldoon once, last year on the pretext of petrochemical investment (it was in his book) which he turned to football at some point, and has never met Mansour (not sure they travel in the same circles). I don't think taking the club's management will do much to improve relations either.

But I am sure Khaldoon will be happy to have better relations with United. It just makes life so much less complicated. As it would with Liverpool too. So brace yourselves :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.