Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Exactly, feels like sucker punch and can’t discribe it but clubs have been trying to tear us apart from poaching of staff consistently on large scale from physio, academy head, doctors, coaches and more literally can’t describe it right no this is big loss and coup for United. Will share article so you guys can see the upheaval behind the scenes happening.

Worth a read and no conspiracy theorist but the rivals coming to distablise us from within. Disappointed and worried with Txki to leave at some point.
Thanks for posting, was an interesting & informative read.

I’ll look forward to that stupid **** Goldbridge with his expert analysis following the appointment of a known cheat from the biggest cheats in football. Should be fun watching him try and approve the appointment the stupid rag ****.

Would honestly struggle to keep my hands of that cxxt if I ever saw him

I’ll look forward to that stupid **** Goldbridge with his expert analysis following the appointment of a known cheat from the biggest cheats in football. Should be fun watching him try and approve the appointment the stupid rag ****.
It won’t be. It’ll be reported as him having left a sinking ship. It’s just come up on my sky sports app news flash. I can’t remember when someone in that position moving clubs was ever some kind of breaking news

I put this on my WhatsApp group, the rags have gone quiet ha!
The more I think about this the more funny I'm finding it.

The rags default comment "but you're cheats" has disappeared overnight.

The fuckers have got nowhere to go with this now. They've just signed our head cheat, so they by definition, are cheats as well.

My sides...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.