Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Yes mate you are correct. He's had his fingers in lots of pies, turned 8mil into 80mil in the blink of an eye and has been hunched over the stove cooking books for 10 years.
I mean, have you really just said his name will be tarnished and that he's covering his arse professionally?

God my sides are aching with laughter at these attempts at wumming.

I don't have any inclinations to wind up people. The timing of this is very bizarre. I don't know what his reasons are so I'm speculating.

If I worked as chief of operations for any company for a decade, and the same company in now facing allegations of fraud (which is yet to be proven). Then yeah I think I'd run in good time if I felt those charges could be proven.

Got to love the way the media in this country work. In the space of a few hours Omar Berrada has gone from being one of the masterminds behind a major sporting fraud to the genius who single-handedly signed Erling Haaland. And absolutely nothing to do with the 115 charges, no sir.
Has he had his England call up yet, or does that have to wait until he's allowed to put the rag shirt on?

It's a tightrope keeping the rags laughably shit whilst winning just enough games to make sure Ten Hag keeps his job. Let's hope Berrada can manage it.

Bit of a shit move but it's different in the business world. If the rags actually employed any decent business people, I'm sure we'd be the first ones trying to poach them.

As others have said, it's a move that would reflect badly on the rags if their new Exec was found to be involved in "fraud". I don't think the rags make this appointment if they thought City were guilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.