Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

They could only improve their shallow,shambolic mismanagement from a very low base.

Our management hierarchy is deeper,better qualified and more experienced.

I assume City would've preferred this not to have occurred but it could be indicative that he's left with immediate effect.

As Gloria Gaynor said " We will survive "

I was agitated by the news at first but after rational thinking. We will upgrade and United problems will not be cake walk. He can be top dog there. Wanted ceo job here and club promoted him many times but wants something however well got that now. No sentimentality in business. I found out last night that club doesn’t let anyone go they don’t want to. Door was wide open for him to leave. NDA signed anyway that is that.

I see United plan is to become a better run club like us, copy the multi club ownership as well. Big dreams but we are living it and will go strength to strength.

PR machine working over time lol

Even his credentials of Txki being passed off as his :

United desperate to be us and laughable.the stuff flying around twitter.

Brilliant. Looks like we’ve got 6 months left to win trophies before they dominate!:)

I hate to break it to people but football is a very small community and everyone knows everything else, look at that video from youtube that was made for public consumption and its quite clear on there that city are well aware of what all other clubs are doing right up to their expenditure and salaries, do you really think other clubs arent aware of what we are doing also.

There is a public picture of the chief execs of the rags, dippers, and arsenal all meeting together, do you think they were talking about the quality of the food? Everyone knows what everybody is doing, you want to know how city play? look on the pitch its there 50 odd times a season, want to replicate it? ah well there is the hard part and that is what the press etc dont realise as i said earlier it is very easy to look good at city as they strive for excellence in every part of the club, it is much harder to replicate that on your own.

Not sure what the concerns are about. Any rational employee would jump at the chance to go from COO to CEO with a presumed massive pay increase. These are executives working for a salary, they aren't fans or particularly loyal to a club (which is simply their employer). He probably got an offer he couldn't refuse, and took it. We probably couldn't offer him the same salary and we already have a CEO. I would also guess he probably gave notice to the board, and they refused to counter the rags' offer. It's simply a career move, and ultimately one we let happen.

Good luck to him, I hope he fails as miserably as that shithole of a club has done the past decade. If he smuggled out any insider information aside from what is in his brain, he'll probably end up in serious legal and financial trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.