On a Lighter Note: City Fan Changing The Beer Barrel

love the lady in the back giving it her proper pissed off look,she looks really angry about the whole situation

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rascal said:
An idiot with an iq2 of 20 can be taught how to change a keg in less than 10 seconds.
You are living proof of the veracity of that statement.

Well as an ill educated chowderheaded cretinous lamebrained oaf what would a man of your extremely priviliged and superbly educated self expect.

Love to see you tap and vent a pin of Robbies Old Tom

Rascal said:
Rascal said:
An idiot with an iq2 of 20 can be taught how to change a keg in less than 10 seconds.

Well as an ill educated chowderheaded cretinous lamebrained oaf what would a man of your extremely priviliged and superbly educated self expect.

I'm 'LinkedIn' with Oliver Robinson, so I could always get some tips off him, if required :-)

Why Always Ste said:
Haha... JRB always taking pictures.

Guy should replace Sharon @ City

i thought anyone taking pictures on matchdays was classed as a tourist by the high and mighty internet?!?!

Rascal said:

I'm 'LinkedIn' with Oliver Robinson, so I could always get some tips off him, if required :-)
Like Mr Oliver would have a clue pmsl

Rascal said:
Rascal said:

I'll send your regards.

Rascal said:
I'll send your regards.
Tell them I said there tight scruffy cunts as well.

will tell you some stories next time we have a beer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.