On A Serious Note: How much lower can those ****'* stoop?

Pablo1 said:
blueinsa said:
Pablo1 said:
It seems he's not from Heywood but levenshulme. He looked like somebody I knew from Heywood, which is full of the worse plastic rags around.
Not sure why you're getting so defensive, I presume you live there so should be aware of the shithole it is.

Heywood born and bred here and whilst it may be a shithole, it's our fucking shithole!
Agreed, I lived there for a part of my life and went to school at Sutherland so feel I'm in a position to make that statement. My own town of Middleton isn't much better mate. I've got plenty of good mates from monkey town, they're all match going blues though, which in a place full of plastic rag twats is good going! :-)
Fair fucks, Pabs.

Not defensive about Heywood. God knows its twenty pound of crazy in a five pound bag. Miggleton is just as bad. Off to the Carters for a half time pint. Huzzah!

Fecking hell, all the monkey town love in on here. As for the "Miggleton" nonsense; I grew up in the place and I've only ever heard one person speak like that.

The rag has a city shirt...u wouldn't catch me dead with that red shitball kit within 30 feet of me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.