On a Serious Note

guvnors son mcfc

We are fucked !

Still got to go to Old Trafford, Anfield, Stamford Bridge, Emirates, White Hart Lane, Goodison Park. Zero points there !!

We have played all the shite teams away and lost.

The mood of the crowd is getting ugly not really getting behind the team (can't really blame them ) too many of us expected it just to happen.

The players seem to think everything is funny, they look very laid back.

The manager.....?, who wanted him in the first place ? How often is his name sung ? Even when the sixth goal went in v Pompey. NEVER thats how often, we all accepted him as an ex -red, but it was obvious we would turn on him if it went pear shaped.

I know we need stability, but who is available ?

The tag of the being the richest club in the world is way too heavy for this shower to carry, every team is up for it.

I pray I am wrong but this everyone is picking up points and it will start to get to the point where games are won with grit and I am sorry but we are not equipped for a fight.

We are in a fight and whether Hughes or this overpaid shower deserve it we have to get behind them starting on Boxing Day !

I agree whole heartedly with your sentiments but have to say in my heart i find it hard to cheer on a bunch of overpaid f@ckwits who don't seem to give a toss...but I'll be there cheerin on Boxing Day cos I am a blue through and through...they break my fookin heart this lot.

If and i mean IF, MH has the cheek to still be in charge boxing day the crowd will surley let the red tw@t know what we think of the embarrasment he has created.

If and i mean IF, MH has the cheek to still be in charge boxing day the crowd will surley let the red tw@t know what we think of the embarrasment he has created.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.