On Thanksgiving day......

Thanksgiving???

bloody north american bollocks

It's bleeding harvest and it was oct 6th.

wicker-man-animated.gif

btw thank you Sheikh Mansour
giphy.gif

Happy Thanksgiving day America

And thanks for all the countless & brilliant TV shows, Movies & Music inc Blues, Jazz, Rock n Roll, Soul etc

Thanks for doing all the space exploration and putting men on the Moon. I love that stuff.

And thanks for inventing and developing Aeroplanes, Mobile Phones, Digital Camera's, Escalators, Electric razors, Refrigeration, Jeans, Motorcycles, toilet paper, sun glasses, air conditioning, frozen food, electric guitars & basses, radio telescopes, fluorescent light-bulbs, atm's, deodorant, microwave ovens, smoke detectors, zips, tupperware, video games, wetsuits, airbags, heart-lung machines, WD-40, automatic doors, lasers, bubble wrap, cable ties, the integrated circuit, computer mouse, LCD's, CD's, calculators, PC's, E-mail, jackhammers, the paper bag, pop, record players and records, ballpoint pens and a shit load of other stuff that have made my life a lot more enjoyable..... including the mechanical heart valve that keeps me alive.
Without that I'd be toast.

Oh yeah, and the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.