On The bench but never played.

Super sub david fairclough was with us briefly wasn't he?Don't think he ever played for the first team but did he make the bench?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
awaydayblue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Ronnie Mauge played once - away to Sheff Wed in ZDS Cup, we lost 3-2 (Colin Hendry scored twice playing up front), was there another Bury trialist on the bench for us that night.......?

Stuart Taylor??
- c**t away in FA Cup and another Cup game at home I think

Seems like I am answering my own question here but someone added stuff into one of my quotes lol

(Danny?) Hoekman - was a sub 5 times around the Sheff Weds ZDS cup, coming onto the field just once against Sheff Utd.

Did he not come on as sub against Notts County with Clive Allen in the game when Allen bagged two and slagged Reid off in the interview after the game? Think he scored but it had already crossed the line so credited to Allen.

Eduardo Abazaj, an Albanian who was on the bench a few times. Once at OT, could've been the Frontzeck penalty debacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.